Your Data is Safe
- The Owner puts great emphasis on protecting data
- Instead of exclusively using the public cloud, the Owner is using a Protonet Private Cloud Server to communicate and share data responsibly.
What does this really mean?
The Owner has a Protonet Private Cloud Server in a protected environment. It runs the SOUL project management software, allowing the Owner and anyone handling important data to…
- Create and organize individual projects,
- Communicate via chat and video calls,
- Share files, calendars, tasks, and notes.
How does this benefit me?
- The Owner can easily and safely communicate with customers, colleagues, and clients regardless of location or browser.
- Feel secure since all important work, communications, and files remain between the Owner and the other parties involved in handling confidential data in the day to day business.
- Since all confidential data and work is on the Protonet Private Cloud Server, there is no need to worry about data theft or safe harbor requirements.
- All confidential information is managed over the Protonet Private Cloud Server of the Owner.
The Protonet solution is secure, and accessible worldwide.
It combines the information availability of the cloud with the privacy of a protected private server.