Your Data is Safe
- Carsten Puck - Der Elbfeger puts great emphasis on protecting data
- Instead of exclusively using the public cloud, Carsten Puck - Der Elbfeger is using a Protonet Private Cloud Server to communicate and share data responsibly.
What does this really mean?
Carsten Puck - Der Elbfeger has a Protonet Private Cloud Server in a protected environment. It runs the SOUL project management software, allowing Carsten Puck - Der Elbfeger and anyone handling important data to…
- Create and organize individual projects,
- Communicate via chat and video calls,
- Share files, calendars, tasks, and notes.
How does this benefit me?
- Carsten Puck - Der Elbfeger can easily and safely communicate with customers, colleagues, and clients regardless of location or browser.
- Feel secure since all important work, communications, and files remain between Carsten Puck - Der Elbfeger and the other parties involved in handling confidential data in the day to day business.
- Since all confidential data and work is on the Protonet Private Cloud Server, there is no need to worry about data theft or safe harbor requirements.
- All confidential information is managed over the Protonet Private Cloud Server of Carsten Puck - Der Elbfeger.
The Protonet solution is secure, and accessible worldwide.
It combines the information availability of the cloud with the privacy of a protected private server.